Wednesday 21 March 2007

Police Corruption

Dear Police Watch NZ

I read David Farrar’s column as it contains very useful Information. I read his recent reference to Police Watch NZ. There is nothing new about Police Corruption. It is a “culture”.

I have attached relevant documents. I as yet have not responded to the Hon Justice Goddard. You will notice she does not refer to the following extracted from my complaint:

“My allegations of corruption and breaches of s. 116 Crimes Act 1961: Conspiring to defeat justice---Every one is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 7 years who conspires to obstruct, prevent, pervert, or defeat the course of justice: are laid against Police Commissioner Howard Broad and those in the Office of the Commissioner who conspired to “bury” my complaints of: Misappropriation of Helen Clark’s leader’s funds. Included also are those who have knowledge of my allegations and have not responded”.

She also ignores the contents of the letter to the Auditor-General which she also received.

So corruption flourishes. You are free to use the above information as you see fit. It is all on Police Files.

I am a retired Industrial Chemist and Works Manager so I have done my research before committing my allegations to paper

Most members of Parliament have copies of the above attachments, but not of Justice Goddard’s response

Yours Sincerely

F R
Wanganui

Note from Police Watch NZ, The referred attachments will be posted upon the forum when TIF format has been successfully converted using our current OCR programming.

No comments: