Wednesday 14 March 2007

Letter to the Minister - Please Respond

2nd March 2007

Hon. Annette King
Minister of Police
Parliament Buildings
Wellington



RE: CRN 4090040820/1


Dear Ms. King,

I refer to correspondence of 21st February2007 from Alistair Murray, NZ Police Senior Legal Advisor, under appointment to respond to the issues that I raised being of concern.

I cordially invited Alistair to conduct interviews with both Jim Bagnall and myself that would have enabled unbiased information gathering that adds credibility to my statements.

This was categorically refused and he has provided a text book response in his summarisation that Policing activity was beyond reproach.

There are discrepancies with my detailed disclosure requests in 2005 and the disclosure notifications supplied between 16th January 2006, 9th February 2006 and finally 22nd March 2006, yet in 2005 I was placed in Court for Summary Jurisdiction in respect of the charges.

In respect of my leadership complaint towards Area Commander Mark O’Connor.

Firstly, I refer historically to his ignorant stonewall stance in attempting to provide resolution for Anita and myself and our family in respect of the atrocities committed against our daughter Antonia (aged 5 at the time) in 1999 which included vile sodomising and insertions of figurines into orifices by a neighbouring youth and his lack of response when the Policing Department under his command completely failed in their respective duties to bring about Justice.
Ministerial intervention and an investigation conducted by Det. Superintendent Roger Carsons concluded with 2 (two) adverse reports and transferral of duties on Officers concerned in the investigation.

Secondly, I refer to Mark and his personal attack upon myself which is clearly documented in correspondence from his Office in which it also contains a threat of arrest against Jim Bagnall and I for wanting to establish Mens Refuge in his Policing Jurisdiction.
Brian Louden, the Community Liaison Officer commended our proposal.

I really do not wish to impose upon the Ministers valuable time upon this matter but have to inform her that satisfaction has not been met by the second rate attempt of legal browbeat by Alistair Murray

I therefore request that you furnish your nominated recipient for service of documents to be filed representing a costs and punitive award in respect of the failed prosecution of
CRN 4090040820/1

I would however be placated with a proper investigation conducted by a dedicated professional without biased agenda to address the shortcomings of the NZ Police Force in Waitakere that have been identified, should a constructive second opinion be sought by yourself.


I await your comment and remain,

Yours Faithfully


Paul Catton

Fathers Coalition
East Auckland Refuge for Men and Families
Secretary of The Republic Party of New Zealand

No comments: